Meet Will, Sam and Joel from ‘KARMIC’ Cold Pressed Juice
When I first started to add juices to my lifestyle, I just loved the sweetness of fruits and vegetables.
I never questioned the sugar content of fruit. At the time I was only starting to scratch the surface of nature’s wholefoods.
After completing nutrition courses, reading books and other literature and attending seminars and health retreats, I started to learn and understand that natural sugars in significant amounts can be just as toxic as their commercially-refined versions.
As I was also in the process of cutting out grains from my diet in order to heal my autoimmune disease, I was conscious that I was retraining my body to run on fats as its primary fuel source.
In the result, I started to appreciate that I was becoming really sensitive to super sweet foods, especially the sugars in some juices.
On of my mum’s friends introduced me to Melbourne’s ‘number one’ cold-pressed juice company. I love connecting with like-minded souls – those who are just as passionate about wellness as I am.
When recently I had the opportunity to sit down and ask ‘master creators’ Will, Joel and Sam some burning questions about their ‘road to juice’, I jumped at it.
If you’re in the Melbourne area and want to try a juice cleanse, check out their website here. When it comes to low fructose cold-pressed juices, these boys have certainly nailed it.
After all, life really is sweet enough.
My interview with the boys addressed the following questions…
What is your business philosophy?
At KARMIC, our business philosophy is to educate others about health in a way that considers their physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing. We achieve this through offering the best juice cleanses available on the market today, in terms of product quality, and importantly, our service levels
What is your favorite affirmation or mantra?
At KARMIC we have many mantras! A few of our favs. are…
‘Good Karma for your body’
‘Eat your fruits and juice your veg’
‘Low fructose always!!’
Aside from our business slogans, we’re also conscious of the importance of maintaining a level of awareness and grounding in our business style. We know this helps us to understand our clients better, and to make better decisions for them
What is the best advice you would give to your clients?
Always listen to your body – strive to get to know it better. Also, be careful as to what motivates you. Don’t be motivated solely to ‘get into shape’ – start eating better because you dislike what you see now – get motivated by actually developing a love and respect for your body, whatever state you’re in! It’s about approaching everything you do from a positive holistic angle, and not letting negative ideas fuel your actions
What are the top three health products or foods you can’t live without?
(1) Cold pressed juice cleanses – a clear choice for us, but keep in mind the whole KARMIC team practice – what we preach and how we promote regular cleansing. We know it always works well for our clients and us
(2) Quality fresh wholefoods – we know this might seem a little broad or fall outside the definition of a ‘health product’, but we all love to cook, so we know first-hand the importance of being able to source local produce: quality meats, spices, nuts and other ingredients. You really can create healing and nutritious meals at home – all with the right ingredients. Filtered water is also a worthy mention
(3) Natural cleaning and healthcare products for around the home – there are lots of hidden ‘nasties’ in common everyday products. It’s important to cut out as many of these as possible, and to replace them with more natural products. Natural toothpastes, deodorants and perfumes are a good place to start
My interview with the boys left me so inspired.
I would like you all to ponder on some of the wisdom I have just learnt from them
– The importance of lowering fructose from one’s diet
– Removing hidden toxic chemicals from your lifestyle
– Considering a juice cleanse every couple of months
Share your thoughts and answers in the comments section below. I love hearing from you all – thank you for being such an inspiration!
Peace, Love, Health
Read More about my Foodie Friends on SuperfoodSam!
DISCLAIMER: The information included on this page is for educational purposes only, and is based on the author’s own personal journey and experiences. It is not intended, or implied, to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or illness. This information is not a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation, or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan. Reading the information in this blog or website does not create a physician-patient relationship.
GAPS™ AND GUT AND PSYCHOLOGY SYNDROME™ ARE THE TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT OF DR. NATASHA CAMPBELL-MCBRIDE. THE RIGHT OF DR. NATASHA CAMPBELL-MCBRIDE TO BE IDENTIFIED AS THE AUTHOR OF THIS WORK HAS BEEN ASSERTED BY HER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COPYRIGHT, PATENT AND DESIGNS ACT 1988 OR ANY OTHER LAW.